Sunday, November 11, 2012

The U Continuum


Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 7

Used without permission of Madison Latimer.
 
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you: When the rooster crow at the break of dawn, look out your window and I’ll be gone. You’re the reason that I’m traveling on, but don’t think twice it’s all right. I meet a lot of one night stands.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person? Answering meme questions with Dylan’s lyrics.

86. What is your greatest weakness? Even Dylan sings better than I do.

87. Are you going to run for President in 2016? We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning. So, no. Great question though. “I’m running for President cause of I meme question from Mr. Lance. I thought, why not?”


88. Are you generally self-contained? I better be. No one else can do it.

89. Are you generally organized or messy? Really? Who’s asks this?

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Good: Work, sex, sleep. Bad: The aforementioned singing, dealing with stupid people and dealing with Canadians who put extra “u’s” in their words.

91. Do you like your neighbours? Do they like you? See? What the fuck does he have a “u” there? Geez.

92. Are you different in public then you act among friends? No. I get drunk and watch football in public, too.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? See real life pix of all the meme players. Avatars suck. That’s why I use one, too.

94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years? Running for president or quoting Billy Joel’s lyrics. I owe it all to Sunday Stealing. Am I the only that notices how many “hosts” this memes got? First there’s Judd. And then somebody named after a fucking beer. But in the opening it says Lance is the host. Really. How many people does it take to write or steal twenty questions?

95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world? Hoping that the love I took was equal to the love I made.  

96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list? There’s always that elusive drunken party I want to have with Cameron Diaz and two other things.

97. What is one thing about you that really stands out? Incredibly good looks and class. And of course, modesty.

98. What three words best describe your personality? Blow me. Go put a “u” in yourself.

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? This meme is torture.

100. What advice do you have to give?
Never play memes.


6 comments:

  1. Dylan is a better singer than you are? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't possibly have known this but "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" is MY FAVORITE BREAK UP SONG OF ALL TIME! Really says it all, doesn't it? I was tickled to see the lyrics where I didn't expect them.

    OK, here's the deal. "Bud" came up with this meme a million years ago but did it under the nom d' blog of "Judd." He thought having two identities gave him more creative freedom to make fun of himself and his questions. (He woulda loved your "blow me" answer.) But Bud's life has changed a lot recently -- big wedding, more demands on his time -- and he handed the baton to "Mr. Lance."

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA #91 - Excellent! That "U" stuff makes me kind nuts too!

    Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to see real pictures, huh? Hmmm...

    OK, I went to my blog and CHANGED my profile picture from the adorable little Boston Terrier to ME. :)

    JUST FOR YOU!

    http://mamadriggs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Why did you do the Meme if it was torture.

    If your cockiness is real, I am so turned on.

    ReplyDelete