Sunday, November 4, 2012

Question Asked and Answered


Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 3 & 4 – Is it over yet?

Part 3: Past
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The night I was abducted by aliens. You might find this hard to believe, but they have no sense of humor.

35. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Guessing which escape pod would land me back in my bed.


36. What is your greatest regret? Not knowing what ever happened to my alien son.

37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? Digging a hole in the sand as a kid to find out what hell is like. You’d never believe how far I dug to discover so little.

38. When was the time you were the most frightened? Recently when I was watching American Horror Story and the woman lost her legs.


39. What is your best memory? Taking Alanis Morrisette to a movie.

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I’m rather pessimistic about my optimism.

41. What is your greatest fear?
We have nothing to fear but fear itself and Mitt Romney.


42. What are your religious views? If I ever have one I will get back to you. ‘K?

43. State a random opinion? Fox News is an opiate to placate the masses into believing that they too can become one of the 1%.


44. What are your views on sex? Are you looking for pictures here?

45. Are you able to cook?
No. I like my food prepared by someone who knows what he or she are doing.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Write a blog.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes.

48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Landing on Park Place and Boardwalk on the same trip.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I should keep more opinions to myself.


50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Only against mean people.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? I would refuse anything or anyone who was ordering me to do anything.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Friends, family, and my people.
A major miss here. You should proof this stuff. You gave us both the question and the answer. My first time here and even I can see that. But also, why are there a bride and groom on this page? Strange meme place, for sure.


See you next time.

3 comments:

  1. I thought a lot about your #51 answer (refusing anything or anyone who was ordering you to do anything).

    It's not such a strange meme place once you get used to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kwiz-
    This could be true. You all seem nice. but I still don't get that married couple...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Married couple is the games former host and creator, and his new bride.

    Welcome to the game my friend, I always enjoy the comic answers!

    ReplyDelete